Finding your way around our new website? The below should help you log in and get reconnected with your account. Edit your information in your Profile (within the My Account tab) to ensure your class stats populate correctly!
- Visit www.torqatl.com and click on "My Account"
- Enter the username & password used to access Mindbody Connect. This may or may not be the same log-in credentials you've used for torqatl.com in the past.
- If you don't recall this username & password, or have visited us through Classpass, please click the "Forgot Password" link to reset your password and gain access to your account. Please do not create a new account.
- Once you have access to your Dashboard, click "My Profile" and add/update your birth date, gender & weight (placeholder of 175 for men & 135 women is system default setting). Updating all of this data will ensure your class stats are calculating correctly. This personal information will NOT publish to our Power Board. The only information that will show on the Power Board will be your bike number or Alias. Your Alias will eventually replace your bike number.
- Please update your emergency contact information while you are here.
- Save your changes!
This much improved Dashboard view will capture stats like AVG Power, AVG RPM, Distance, Calories & Number of workouts. You’ll be able to drill into class specific details and download information as you wish and will be able to sort via each stat which will give you greater insight into your overall performance & improvement over time. You can also review your purchases, your past and upcoming reservations and access our package options and schedule to make a reservation.
We have phased out our mobile app given feedback from many of you but feel confident that with the updated website, your mobile access will only be improved.
If you want access to your historical class stats in our older system, this information will be accessible through December by visiting this link.
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions!