Ready to sweat it out until Summer and have some fun while you’re at it? Here are all the details of our Summer challenge! Be sure to email us at email@example.com if you want to participate!
SO, HOW WILL ALL OF THIS ACTUALLY GO DOWN?
The challenge begins on Saturday, May 5th which just happens to be National Fitness Day and continues through June 21st, the official first day of Summer! You win the challenge by earning the most amount of miles by taking classes at Torq + working out around town + staying social on Instagram and Facebook.
First place winner gets an unlimited membership through the remainder of 2018. Second place winner gets hooked up with a 3 month unlimited membership.
MILES – HOW DO I EARN THEM? THREE DIFFERENT WAYS:
- Miles you ride in class accumulate throughout the challenge.
- Any Facebook Check-In or Instagram update (story or feed post) at Torq pre or post class gets you 3 additional miles.
- Every post you do after other workouts (barre, yoga, running, tennis, HIIT, Pilates, etc.) gets you 1 additional mile.
CHALLENGE RULES … READ UP!
- Follow @torqcycleatl on Instagram so we can see your posts and help keep track of your extra miles!
- Must tag @torqcycleatl and #torqcyclechallenge in all posts to get the additional mile credits!
- Update your Torq Cycle account profile to show accurate weight and by selecting male/female. This is IMPORTANT!
- Miles from up to 4 Torq classes/week (or total of 28 classes during challenge dates) count toward total. Max of 1 class/day.
Remember - you must email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can confirm your participation and keep you up informed on challenge details and updates.
BE WELL, RIDE STRONG!
XOX – TEAM TORQ